Long-Awaited Wing Gundam
The long-awaited "Wing Gundam Zero EW" as Real Grade featuring detail is reproduced through the utilization of actual techniques, an investigation of the settings, and a new interpretation of the properties of the machine. The structure of the main wing is based on material technologies used in real aircraft. Considering the heat resistance and machine protection during atmosphere entry, the armored structure for the interior of the wings is designed using a pinnate mold.
Cutting-Edge “Flexible Wings” Technology
The main wing section utilizes cutting-edge aircraft and combat aircraft technology and is designed to have a movable structure. Closely resembling a bird's wings, each section of the curved "flexible wings" is capable of moving in 3-dimensions. The "Zero Frame", which can move by itself, is designed through consideration of the internal structure of the latest autonomous robots. The Twin Buster Rifle Combination Mechanism can be reproduced.
- Material: Plastic
- No glue or paint required
- MS joints for use at the base of the wings
- Introduced an original movable gimmick with the image of a bird
- Can be displayed in robot or flight form
- Built-in gimmicks in the torso and shoulders to allow dynamic posing with the beam saber and beam rifle
- Recommended age: 15 years and up